Membership = Community
When you join our PadFam, you get -
- 24/7 access to bouldering, lounge, weight equipment and more!
- 15% off retail
- Kids under 7 free
- Free rental gear (no barriers to entry)
- Free first time passes for buddies who haven’t tried it yet (one per visit)
- Free bouldering pad rental for outdoor adventures
- Discounted membership
- An opportunity to take advantage of a diverse and friendly community – our members find partners, inspiration, and life long friends
- Commitment also leads to success in your own personal goals: from getting strong to finding a community that’s always here to support you.
Going outside to climb? Your impact matters.
Amazing people are waiting to serve you through our programs!
- We work to support inclusivity and remove barriers to access as much as possible through programs, hiring and employment practices, and messaging wherever possible.
- Support green practices wherever possible.
- We are always excited to work with at-risk youth, veterans, marginalized populations, special needs, and other similar communities for free group visits, discounted or free memberships, and community services. We work local charities to provide experiences and grants for individuals enrolled in mentorship or enrichment programs
Meet some of our Community Partners
We believe that climbing changes lives – we provide free climbing to groups that go above and beyond to serve our communities.
Below are some of our current community partners, if you don’t see your favorite nonprofit organization, get in touch with us!
The mission of Greater Youth Sports Association is to leverage our three core values of Sports, Education and Character to create an environment for our youth that fosters growth, development and success.
The Code Switch mission is simply stated but hard fought: develop and support Girls and Young Women of Color, as well as those who parent, mentor, and educate them, as they eradicate the inequities they experience in their schools and communities.
When children and teens have the influence of a caring adult, they are more likely to avoid risky behaviors and to focus on academics. Today’s youth face a variety of challenges, and being matched with a Big Brother or Big Sister can help them navigate these challenges and reach their potential.
The Land Conservancy of San Luis Obispo County works cooperatively with both landowners and government agencies to find positive, mutually beneficial solutions. Our goal is to help prevent poorly planned development, protect drinking water sources, restore wildlife habitat and promote family farmlands and ranches.
The National CASA/GAL Association, together with state and local member programs, supports and promotes court-appointed volunteer advocacy so every child who has experienced abuse or neglect can be safe, have a permanent home, and the opportunity to thrive.
The Family Care Network was established as a Community Based Organization to provide clinical and treatment services and support to children and youth in a family setting, preferably their own, and within their community, with the goal of their safety, wellbeing and permanence, and to foster stable and self-sufficient families.