Facility Support Crew – Henderson
We’re a rock climbing gym looking for facilities support crew: people who care about the maintenance of the facility and want to see it at its most sparkly self.
Crew will be working behind the scenes of the gym, but should understand their impact on the community and strive to create welcoming spaces for all our members and guests.
Experience in climbing isn’t a requirement but it is highly recommended. Upon hire, crew will be trained on a variety of tools and machines to get the job done as easily and efficiently as possible.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deep cleaning floors/mats in high traffic areas and social spaces including the lounge and the studio spaces
- Vacuum rope and training areas that are carpeted
- Dry mop slackline, bouldering pads, and training areas
- Wash inside and outside windows
- Performing general maintenance checks of gym equipment
- Assisting facilities manager in handyman tasks in gym
- Conduct deep cleans on machines and equipment as needed
- Keep track of hours worked using MindBody
- Genuine interest in other people’s experiences
- Ability to self manage time and prioritize tasks based on importance
- You’ll need this secret word to apply: FSC
- Confidence in standing up to strangers and those you care about when it comes to following rules
- Ability to lift 25 pounds unsupported
Facility Support Crew Terms:
- Position is part time seasonal, contract is valid for 3 months
- Paid bi-monthly on the 15th and last day of the month
- Accrued paid time off
- Unlimited leave of absence opportunities
- Transfer and promotional opportunities
- Gym membership to all Pad Climbing locations
- Retail and merchandise discounts
- Access to all eligible pro-deals
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes diverse voices and experiences aligned with the vision of our organization: Climbing. Community. Fitness. Love.