Financial Planning & Analysis Professonal
We are a growing rock climbing gym management company looking for an experienced financial analyst and planner to prepare reports now and into the future on a semi-annual basis. There’s room for growth here once we see a return on investment, but as we are just getting back on our feet, we’re looking for someone willing to freelance in batches rather than as a long term thing until we find the correct fit.
We are currently operating two locations and working on a number of expansions into other markets. We know that our DIY methodology is not serving us as well as it could and we need someone with deep knowledge of financial analysis to get us to the next level.
- 5 + years experience producing producing and evaluating business projections, reporting on business operations efficiencies, and business valuation
- Experience with Google Sheets – all of our data is utilized there
- Experience working remotely
- Utilizing Asana, our project management software, for communication and deadline management
- Code word = numbers
- Interested in helping us move from small to medium-sized business
- Experienced working with diverse individuals
- Flexible and comfortable working in an expansive and sometimes high-risk environment (financially speaking)
- We love hiring: Veterans, formerly incarcerated, and disabled individuals
- Contract work to start between $50-150 hour depending on experience
- May be contract or part time hire
- Potential to grow into long time employment/engagement
Benefits for part time:
- Accrued paid time off
- Gym membership to all Pad Climbing locations
- Retail and merchandise discounts
- Access to all eligible pro-deals
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes diverse voices and experiences aligned with the vision of our organization: Climbing. Community. Fitness. Love.