The Pad - Santa Barbara
It's officially happening!
The keys have been handed over and it’s been made official on Siteline!
We are moving into the Magnolia Shopping Center in “Noleta” (in between SB and Goleta). Intrepid visitors have noticed that our landlord has put up signs in TWO different locations!
That’s right – we’ll be in two spots:
– One will be the full-service climbing gym
– One will be a 24/7 training area with weights and training boards
And YES, we will be raising the roof on the new location – the result will be a minimum of 35 feet! (For reference, that’s as high as the SLO location)
We are in the permitting stages and once that is done (it can take a while), we’ll post details as to what the space will look like. We’re so excited to finally be coming after over ten years of trying!
Facility Details - TBD
- Dedicated lounge/coworking space
- Free coffee, great wifi and more
- 45′ rope walls
- Speed climbing wall
- Dedicated climbing training area
- Large free weight area
- Yoga/multipurpose room
- Large youth area separate from the rest of the amenities and accessible elevator.
- 24/7 access to bouldering and weights
- Free rental equipment and beginner classes to get you started
- Youth programming
- Volunteer and scholarship opportunities
- Reciprocal membership with our SLO and Las Vegas locations
- The great Pad Fam vibe you’ve come to know from us on the Central Coast!
This is our previous design for a different location.
While every space differs, the layout and design style is expected to remain the same. Expect the same design style that you have seen from our SLO location with tall bouldering, a mix of steep angles going back into low angles to encourage everyone to climb together, great use of space, and creative details to delight.