SCALING YOUR BUSINESS
Could scaling your climbing gym be right for you?
If you are a climbing gym owner or manager with a top-heavy budget, maybe it’s time to share the load.
Chains and franchises make great partners because they make the work “scalable” or easily used across other platforms. Online HR, bookkeeping, and design firms do it and so can you.
But you are your own gym – you just want to do it the gym’s way, right?
Keep your gym, however if you’re interested in cost- and hassle-saving, contact us today.
We have the following services available.
If we’re not a great fit, we’ll try to help you figure things out!
- HR professional to process incoming, outgoing, and legal issues that may arise
- Hiring services including job descriptions, screening, reference checks, and more
- Graphic design: custom or use of already produced materials branded as you need
- Sales support: from vendor relationship to data-driven analysis
- Marketing support: from materials audits to full plan creation
- Reliable, experienced climbing gym bookkeeping and CPA reviews
- Youth programming
- Instruction programming
- Management training and support
- Culture and policy support
- The whole enchilada: we may be able manage your business for a fraction of the cost you’re paying now
Sound interesting to you? Let's chat!
As you know, running a business means doing it the way you like.
If you feel our vision aligns with yours, we want to hear from you. We want to learn from you, too! Perhaps you have strengths we could use, too.
Our management contracts are month to month – if you’re not happy, you can pull us at any point with 30 days’ notice.
Before you contact us, please do the following work:
- Have a clear idea of cashflow for the next 3 years, good and bad
- Do an internal audit of your systems and be clear with what your weaknesses and strengths are
If you’re willing to share this information with us, the least you’ll get is friendly advice.
The most you’ll get is a partner in the industry!