The Pad - San Luis Obispo
Welcome to “SLO Op 4!”
The Pad SLO is the result of 15 years of building gyms, tearing them down, and building them again.
What started as a wood wall in a storage unit ended with this beautiful, shiny thing.
We’re psyched to be the original community gym – keeping our nonprofit vibe even when we grew into a real, live corporation.
San Luis Obispo Gym Amenities
- Bouldering: 4000 square feet, averaging 17 feet high
- Rope climbing: 9000 square feet, averaging 35 feet high; 5 autobelays
- Outdoor slackline
- 2 different free weight stations, rowers + AirDyne bike
- On-Site Physical Therapy
- Yoga room
- Coworking space / free wifi and coffee – bring your own cup
- Dedicated climbing training perch with hangboards, systems board, and more
- Dedicated youth climbing area
MEMBERSHIP - Annual Non-Renewing $810
Paid in Full
MEMBERSHIP - Monthly Non-Renewing $110
Paid in Full
MEMBERSHIP - 10 Punch Pass $200
Paid in Full
MEMBERSHIP - ADULT AUTODRAW $85
MEMBERSHIP - YOUTH AUTODRAW $65
Guardians are eligible for youth monthly membership price when they buy one for their child.
STUDENTS: Over 18 and taking 10 units or more? Bring your current schedule in for the Partner EFT rate!
Nonpayment fee: $10/month
ASK US ABOUT PARTNER MEMBERSHIPS FOR ORGANIZATIONS WITH 5 OR MORE EMPLOYEE MEMBERS
GOODIES FOR MEMBERSHIP
- 24/7 access to bouldering and weights
- Kids 3 and under free with guardian membership
- Member only morning access to roped climbing at 8:30 am
- FREE new member meet up at the end of your first month (Back in Sept 22) with instruction in rope use and more to make the most of your being with us ($100 value!)
- Crash pad: Free for members for up to 5 days – $15/day thereafter
- Access to a free library of climbing guidebooks
- Enjoy Bouldering, Top Ropes, Lead Climbing & Fitness!
We have a long history of supporting you while you support the community! Just two hours of volunteering a week with us or a community partner can get you a full membership!
GYM HOURS OF OPERATION
ALL MEMBERS HAVE 24/7 ACCESS TO:
MEMBER MORNINGS – Members-Only access to roped climbing areas between 8 – 11 am
- Members can access rope climbing during these designated hours with little to no distractions.
- During these hours, non-members are not allowed to enter.
DAY PASS/GUEST HOURS
- 11 AM – 10 PM – 7 DAYS A WEEK
THE PAD SAN LUIS OBISPO - 888 RICARDO CT - SAN LUIS OBISPO - CALIFORNIA - 89011
Did you know that our SLO Gym is a Certified Green Business?
Be sure to bring your own coffee cup – and we have a bottle refill station available for you as well!