The Pad - San Luis Obispo
Welcome to “SLO Op 4!”
The Pad SLO is the result of 15 years of building gyms, tearing them down, and building them again.
What started as a wood wall in a storage unit ended with this beautiful, shiny thing.
We’re psyched to be the original community gym – keeping our nonprofit vibe even when we grew into a real, live corporation.
San Luis Obispo Gym Amenities
- Bouldering: 4000 square feet, averaging 17 feet high
- Rope climbing: 9000 square feet, averaging 35 feet high; 5 autobelays
- Outdoor slackline
- 2 different free weight stations, rowers + AirDyne bike
- On-Site Physical Therapy
- Yoga room
- Coworking space / free wifi and coffee – bring your own cup
- Dedicated climbing training perch with hangboards, systems board, and more
- Dedicated youth climbing area
MEMBERSHIP - Annual Non-Renewing $810
Paid in Full
MEMBERSHIP - Monthly Non-Renewing $110
Paid in Full
MEMBERSHIP - 10 Punch Pass $200
Paid in Full
MEMBERSHIP - ADULT AUTODRAW $85
MEMBERSHIP - YOUTH AUTODRAW $65
Guardians are eligible for youth monthly membership price when they buy one for their child.
NO INITIATION FEES – NO CANCELLATION FEES
STUDENTS: Over 18 and taking 10 units or more? Bring your current schedule in for the Partner EFT rate!
Nonpayment fee: $10/month
ASK US ABOUT PARTNER MEMBERSHIPS FOR ORGANIZATIONS WITH 5 OR MORE EMPLOYEE MEMBERS
GOODIES FOR MEMBERSHIP
- 24/7 access to bouldering and weights
- Kids 3 and under free with guardian membership
- Member only morning access to roped climbing at 8:30 am, Monday – Friday
- Crash pad: Free for members for up to 5 days – $15/day thereafter
- Access to a free library of climbing guidebooks
- Enjoy Bouldering, Top Ropes, Lead Climbing & Fitness!
We have a long history of supporting you while you support the community! Just two hours of volunteering a week with us or a community partner can get you a full membership!
GYM HOURS OF OPERATION
ALL MEMBERS HAVE 24/7 ACCESS TO:
MEMBER MORNINGS – Members-Only access to roped climbing areas
- Available Monday-Friday, 8am – 11am
- Members can access rope climbing during these designated hours with little to no distractions.
- During these hours, non-members are not allowed to enter.
DAY PASS/GUEST HOURS
- 11 AM – 10 PM – 7 DAYS A WEEK
THE PAD SAN LUIS OBISPO - 888 RICARDO CT - SAN LUIS OBISPO - CALIFORNIA - 89011
Did you know that our SLO Gym is a Certified Green Business?
Be sure to bring your own coffee cup – and we have a bottle refill station available for you as well!