The Pad - San Luis Obispo
Welcome to “SLO Op 4!”
The Pad SLO is the result of 15 years of building gyms, tearing them down, and building them again.
What started as a wood wall in a storage unit ended with this beautiful, shiny thing.
We’re psyched to be the original community gym – keeping our nonprofit vibe even when we grew into a real, live corporation.
San Luis Obispo Gym Amenities
- Bouldering: 4000 square feet, averaging 17 feet high
- Rope climbing: 9000 square feet, averaging 35 feet high; 5 autobelays
- Outdoor slackline
- 2 different free weight stations, rowers + AirDyne bike
- On-Site Physical Therapy
- Yoga room
- Coworking space / free wifi and coffee – bring your own cup
- Dedicated climbing training perch with hangboards, systems board, and more
- Dedicated youth climbing area
THE PAD SLO – RATES AS OF JUNE 1, 2021
MEMBERSHIP - Annual Non-Renewing $810
Paid in Full
MEMBERSHIP - Monthly Non-Renewing $110
Paid in Full
MEMBERSHIP - 10 Punch Pass $200
Paid in Full
MEMBERSHIP - ADULT AUTODRAW $85
MEMBERSHIP - YOUTH AUTODRAW $65
Guardians are eligible for minor monthly membership price when they buy one for their child – Save $20/mo!
STUDENTS: Over 18 and taking 10 units or more? Bring your current schedule in for the Youth EFT rate!
Nonpayment fee: $10/month
ASK US ABOUT CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS FOR ORGANIZATIONS WITH 5 OR MORE EMPLOYEE MEMBERS
- 24/7 access to bouldering and weights
- 15% off retail, clinics, classes, and hosting
- Kids under 7 free with guardian membership
- Shoes & Chalk Bag: FREE
- Harness + belay device: FREE for anyone rope certified
- Shoes for outside: $10/day
- Bouldering pad: $15/day (free for members for up to 5 days)
We have a long history of supporting you while you support the community! Just two hours of volunteering a week with us or a community partner can get you a full membership!
GYM HOURS OF OPERATION
ALL MEMBERS HAVE 24/7 ACCESS TO:
BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 15, 2021 – MELLOW MEMBER MORNINGS – Members-Only access to roped climbing areas between 8 – 11 am
- Members can access rope climbing during these designated hours with little to no distractions.
- During these hours, non-members are not allowed to enter.
- On weekends, noise, music, and activity will be kept to a minimum for sensory sensitive individuals to enjoy the space.
DAY PASS/GUEST HOURS
- 11 AM – 10 PM – 7 DAYS A WEEK
THE PAD SAN LUIS OBISPO - 888 RICARDO CT - SAN LUIS OBISPO - CALIFORNIA - 89011
Did you know that our SLO Gym is a Certified Green Business?
Be sure to bring your own coffee cup – and we have a bottle refill station available for you as well!