Our friends at sToKed Climbing Volumes are bringing the pros! Learn from the best and flex your skills in this series of routesetting and training clinics and a mini comp, coming to the Henderson gym on February 4 and 5!
- Miles West: learn how to make your setting not only pretty, but functional!
- Jess West: discover how to be specific with your training no matter your schedule or workload.
- Abby Wilson: recognize how to respect all in your community when setting. Specifically for ALL sizes.
- Daniel Woods: an expert approach on how to be strong and conquer
Mini Comp Details
Open to EVERYONE, sToKed is putting on a mini flash comp! Come send it on Saturday, February 4 and win some awesome prizes!
- Check-In: 3-4pm
- Check-In CLOSES at 3:50pm. If you are not checked in by 3:50 you can not compete.
- Comp 4-6pm
- Winner Announced 6:15pm
- Prize Giveaway 6:20pm
The comp will be simple and streamlined across 20 boulders. Each competitor will get one go.
If you flash it, you will receive a ticket, and receive one ticket for every flash. This is in addition to the one ticket you will receive upon entry to the comp.
At the end of the comp, the most flashes will win a prize pack from sToKed and the event sponsors! Not a member of The Pad? No problem! You can still compete with the purchase of a day pass.