The Pad Climbing is owned by a fellow Heartland Family and wanted to support your desires to access what could be life a changing experience of climbing! Please check out benefits you and your kids might experience with us!
Heartland has currently approved:
- Team membership (month-to-month only)
We also offer:
- Early childhood parent participation classes
- Birthday parties and group hosting
- Week-long camps
- Youth membership (month-to-month only, you must submit one month early, as with all vendors)
- Discounts for youth membership that extend to adults (so you can enjoy it, too!)
- Climb4Community discounted or added-value membership to qualifying individuals and families
How to get started:
Heartland Application Process:
Send in your request within the FIRST two weeks of the month prior to ensure you have a spot secured!
- Your family places an order from Heartland catalog listing (search “The Pad Climbing”) one month PRIOR to the month of service. Please view the Service Request Calendar for specifics.
- Your teacher approves the order (usually takes 1-3 days)
- Heartland ordering team processes the order (this usually takes about 2 weeks)
- Heartland team will email the Service Certificate to us via email