Are you a WOW leader, a freshman, or transfer student at Cal Poly?
WOW Climbing Sessions are the perfect way to get introduced to San Luis Obispo. We offer cheap climbing sessions for just $65, and we can schedule it online quickly and easily. You’ll love our fun staff who will make sure your experience is unforgettable!
There’s no better way to meet new people than by going on an adventure together. And there’s no better adventure than climbing up a rock wall! It doesn’t matter if you’ve never climbed before – our experienced instructors will teach you everything you need to know so that everyone has fun while staying safe. Plus, spots are limited – sign up now before it’s too late!
$60 for bouldering groups of up to 15
- $15 more for harnesses and a dedicated staff member to teach and oversee group for belaying
- Each session is an hour long. You can sign up for more than one if you want to, but most new climbers will be plenty tired by then.
How to Sign Up
Do NOT call us or email us.
Please visit THIS LINK and take an available spot.
We cannot accommodate additional groups in the gym at one time. One group per slot only.
The hours available are the only ones available. We cannot change it up.
YOU MUST THEN PAY FOR YOUR RESERVATION: Click this link here to create an account and pay. If you are signing up for a rope session, you can pay the remaining balance when you arrive.
- Once you sign up, consider your spot held. You will be contacted in a few weeks by a staff member of the gym who will be hosting you to confirm.
- DO NOT CALL THE GYM to confirm. We will reach out to you to confirm two weeks prior IF you have paid. If you have not paid, we will offer your spot to someone else.
- If you have to cancel, email us!
- If possible, have your group sign waivers ahead of time: follow this link and create an account – that’s waiver signing. This will ensure more climbing time!